We’re looking for a part-time social media content creator creator to join our team!
The role will include managing our social media channels, Insta, FB, LinkedIn and Twitter. You will be working closely with the team to create visually strong creative content both from our yearly marketing plan and from happenings around the site from the winery, events, restaurant and holiday properties.
You’ll need to capture our brand values and style in order to help grow our user base and to increase engagement, ultimately contributing to driving more sales across all channels and to encourage more visitors to our site.
You will need to have proven experience in social media management, be proficient in creation programmes such as Photoshop or Canva and be able to work well in a small team.
- Play a key role in the implementation of a comprehensive digital content strategy, including video, image and written, that aligns with our brand mission and values.
- Create and curate compelling and shareable content for our social media platforms, Instagram / Reels, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Create in-house promotional material for events on relevant design platforms.
- Drive community engagement across our social media channels to unite our user base behind our brand and drive customer retention.
- Conduct regular research and analysis to identify industry trends, user preferences, and emerging platforms to optimize our content strategy.
- Adopt an experimental approach to growing the user base by regularly testing new user growth ideas.
- Represent the company on camera, along with other members of the team, to put a face to the brand and build connection with our community.
- Maintain our brand's tone of voice and ensure consistency across all community touchpoints.
- Monitor and analyse content performance using analytics tools, providing actionable insights and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Align with the company goals and objectives, strategising and executing across the marketing mix to meet these targets (e.g. user base growth, user retention, social media growth)
If you think you may fit this role, please email you CV, cover letter and links to relevant social pages for our viewing, to email@example.com